2011-08-30

Oh and by the way...


My family is the best too.

On Saturday night, my darling parents schlepped all the way to our place to treat us to a much needed break.
The prospect of it kept Mr K. motivated and, after a very productive day of studying, they whisked us off to a delicious Indonesian restaurant.

Seeing that this time last year we were planning to actually go to Indonesia, I couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic and miss Bali - and the amazing Alila Ubud hotel.

The melancholia soon faded though and we spent the evening stuffing our face with scrumptious food and sharing jokes.

It was exactly what we needed and I was so thankful to them for taking time out of their busy schedules to come spoil us.
Also, my baby brother was all dressed up which made me smile because every time I see my family, I always try to look my best too so that they're proud of me.

Just so you know N., if you're like me and that was your goal, I was very proud of you, as always.

If you're ever in Brussels, make sure to eat at Garuda and to get the Rice table, it's worth every penny !

x, K.

* This picture of the five of us makes me want to go back to Bali sooo badly !

No comments:

Post a Comment