2011-04-30

19 going on 10.



Yesterday was my little brother's birthday.
There were presents, key lime pie, hugs and (a lot of) sushis.

It seems like just yesterday that he was that nerdy kid, taking his gameboy everywhere but somehow, he turned into that giant doing backflips in the pool.
Unbelievable.
We got to spend his birthday together which meant the world to me, especially since we now live in different cities and are both very busy with school.

As he blew his candles, I realized that he might be one year short of being in his twenties, but to me, he'll always be my 10 year old P.I.C.

I don't know how he liked his presents and I don't know if key lime pie is supposed to look like the one we made him, but I do know thatI personally consider him my best present ever and couldn't dream of having a cooler, wittier, smarter baby brother.

Joyeux anniversaire Nounou !
Moi plus INFINI !

x, K.


It's hard to tell at first glance, but we really are siamese twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment